INSTRUCTIONS: This survey asks for your view about your knee. This information will help us keep track of how you feel about your knee and how well you are able to do your usual activities. Answer every question by ticking the appropriate box. If you are unsure about how to answer a question, please give the best answer you can.
These questions should be answered thinking of your knee symptoms during the last week.
2. During the past 4 weeks, or since your injury, how often have you had pain?
3. If you have pain, how severe is it?
6. During the past 4 weeks, or since your injury, did your knee lock or catch?
9. How does your knee affect your ability to:
Function, and activity of daily living
The following questions concern your physical function when being active on a higher level. The questions should be answered thinking of what degree of difficulty you have experienced during the last week due to your knee.
10. How would you rate the function of your knee on a scale of 0 to 10 with 10 being normal, excellent function and 0 being the inability to perform any of your usual daily activities which may include sports?